Mon, 2007-01-08 14:31 — admin
- Once an interactive panorama finishes loading, you can click anywhere within the image and drag up, down, left, or right. Zoom in and out via the Shift and Control keys. The Quicktime interface also offers buttons to facilitate zooming.
- Nothing happens! a.k.a. I Don't See Anything
- Do you have Quicktime installed? If not, get the free player now.
- I have Quicktime installed, but still.. nothing!
- In Internet Explorer, it is sometimes necessary to click on the Quicktime object in order to activate it. If you see a grey rectangle which doesn't seem to have any purpose, or if you see the Quicktime logo (a fancy "Q"), try clicking on it.
- Hopelessly lost and confused, I am.
- Sorry to hear it. Drop us a line and if it's in our power to do so, we'll straighten you out.